Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time for Prayers

Since I started this blog it's been mainly filled with the good times we have spent as a family and the kids always smiling and having a good time, but it's time to ask those that read this blog to please say a prayer for our family right now.
Right before going back to work I proposed my new hours to the bank and since I was part-time and still working the same amount of hours and considering part-timers always change up their schedules I figured it would be no problem...boy was I wrong they basically told me that if I didn't work the entire day on Fridays they would be forced to put my position up.
Since After school care is an issue with us and basically I would be working for free on Fridays after paying for 3 children in Daycare I told them I could not do that so I was forced out.
I was offered to come back to work but be placed on the travel staff and I couldn't afford to do that either since the amount they give you for travel would not even cover the gas at this time.
So I was forced to quit.
We have been getting by this last 3 months by cutting corners but the worst scenario has hit our family.
Devin's position has been eliminated.
His company has restructured and his position is gone.
Those that know me know that I am strong and have been through a lot of things but this time I am scared.
I know Devin has so much talent and experience but I can't help but wonder how long we will make it especially with the Economy right now the way it is.
Please pray that things will turn around for us I don't think anything else can go wrong :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am really sorry to hear that. Good luck, we will be keeping you in our prayers.

D said...

Hang in there. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Brenda (Jacobs) Howard said...

I know that things will turn out okay for you. You are in my prayers for sure.

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com