Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Being overly Tired has hit my kids

Especially Tyler!! Last night he was so mad at me that he had the nerve to say "I have the worse life ever"........I said Excuse me? You have the worse life huh how about we take a trip to the Homeless Shelter and I will show you who is having a bad day or a bad life!
He was having a rough day yesterday, he has to be on the bus by 6:40 am, he then had the mile run yesterday (came in 3rd place out of 26 kids I was so proud of him). Then 2 hours of homework last night and then an hour and a half of soccer practice and then by the time we had dinner it was 8pm.
He came home and was so snotty and rude to myself, Devin and Alexis so I told him he had TV taken away for 1 day till he learned how to talk to us with respect.
That really set him off.
I had a talk with him after his shower and told him he is probably doing too much and if he is stressed out he should not play indoor soccer coming up...he said he was ok and still wanted to play.
Now I have to decide by Thursday if it's a good decision to sign him up for indoor, I don't like how tired he is getting.

2 comments:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

What a day for him. That must be hard to decide when they are stressed or not. Kids sometimes have so much on their plates now days. Hope he has a better day today.

Brenda (Jacobs) Howard said...

I know your feelings. Yes, we did talk about this. And I have decided that Kayla will for sure take some time off of activities to regroup. Sometimes we have to decide for them because they don't know what is best, but we do.

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com