Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby making days are officially over!

Looking at my kids I thank God everyday for what I have been provided. He has blessed me tremendously. But we are officially done.

I took Devin to his Doctors Apt. yesterday. They gave his a couple valium to calm his nerves and the procedure took about 15 min.
When he came out to the waiting room he spread his arms and said all done I'm ready to drive home....I laughed and said no you are not, his eyes were supper glossy and you could tell the valium had kicked in because of his slurred speech.
He was feeling fine so we went and got something to eat and he was so calm even after getting hit by 2 cars on the way to the restaurant he didn't even bat an eye LOL.
After getting home he slowly plopped down on the couch and Alexis helped take his shoes off and he slept for awhile.
He needed help getting up yesterday and he said it felt like he had been racked real hard but I think he is doing much better today :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the sympathy Brianna!

Devin

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com