Friday, October 17, 2008

I have been tagged :)



So I am now supposed to share 7 random and or weird facts about myself.
I don't know if these would be weird and I'm not sure if I can even think of 7 things to share but here it goes:

1. I crave sweets, Ever since being pg with Bryson I wake up wanting chocolate. I could eat candy bars for b-fast and be just fine but that would be so unhealthy so I have to fight my cravings everyday.

2. I have OCD when it comes to leaving dishes in the sink overnight. I blame this one on my mom( I know your gonna read this but sorry it's true :) If Devin cleans up the dishes after dinner and fills up the pans with water to soak them I have to go back downstairs after putting the kids to bed to wash them out just so I don't think about it all night long. I have left them overnight before when being overly tired but it bugs me so bad.

3. One dream I have is to move close to the Ocean don't care if it's the Pacific or the Atlantic just as long as I am by the water I am going :)

4. I hate to dust, this is 1 chore I give to Tyler and luckily he hasn't complained yet I'm sure he will complain when is gets older :)

5. My favorite Holiday is Christmas, just seeing the excitment in the kids eyes on Christmas Day speaks for itself.

6. My goal one day is to run a marathon, right now it's getting too cold to run outside and of course we don't have a treadmill so I have to put this goal to the side again but one day I will do it :)

7. Hmmm can't think of anything else but if I do I'll add it here.

Now I have to take some people so here you go.....Tag your it:

Brenda
Cassie
Daron

And anyone else who wants to play along (Bryson is crying so I don't have time to add anyone else)

0 comments:

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com