Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update on the job situation

Devin has not found anything yet.........but some good news on my part after posting my Resume out there last week and applying for several jobs that I still have not heard back from, (well I did get 1 phone call yesterday)The bank actually called me back and asked me if they were willing to work with me on my schedule would I be willing to come back.
I would still stay the same as far as ranking and also the same pay grade and won't have to start over. Basically the same seniority as before.
I am starting back on Monday but along with that I have also applied at Ivy Tech and will be starting in the Spring.
I believe everything will work out I just have to be patient.

1 comments:

D said...

Hang in there!

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com