Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy Weekend!!

Sorry I didn't have time to post about our weekend until just now. Monday was hectic and I was trying to get video uploaded to the computer so that took awhile and then today I was out and about with the kids all day long.
Friday night was our 1st trip to Chuck E Cheese with Alexis. It was her B-day party and she had a blast!.
We had all of Devin's side of the family there and with them Scott & Erin and the boys came and Deuphine and her daughter came along (she said Thank you for coming!)

Here are a couple video's and some pictures of the evening

Her cake (actually cupcakes underneath)Chuck E pics



Saturday we had 2 games. Alexis won her game and Tyler's team got squashed. They played Bedford again and I don't even know what the score was I just know they lost.
Sunday was a much better game, They played St. Francis team and they won. Tyler made 1 goal and could of had a couple more. I caught some good video of him playing and a couple mistakes he had made that cost him a goal.



0 comments:

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com