Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a weekend

Ok so really the weekend is not over with but I'm wishing it goes by fast considering of how it has gone so far.
Devin has chosen yet another Holiday weekend to go out of town so of course that makes it impossible for us to have any time together or to do anything with as a family so it was just me and the kiddos, and Tyler was with his Dad this weekend.
I managed to get grocery shopping done with both kids this weekend and we actually survived only because I made a list and fed Bryson right before I left so he slept most of the time.
He cried most of the day on Saturday off and on I'm sure from a tummy ache and just wanted me to hold him and pat his back so that was pretty demanding and then somehow Alexis managed to trip over her step-stool and hit her head on the toilet seat....
That took awhile to calm her down also.
Hopefully today is a calmer day with the kids, I think it should be since Bryson woke up and was crying a little bit but as soon as I picked him up he started smiling at me and just being so sweet.

1 comments:

Robyn said...

hope today is going better!

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com